• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I miss my deuce!

buddy_holly

The funny thing about going to Afghanistan is that the thing I miss most, aside from a hot shower, is my deuce! I wasn't expecting to miss her this much. She should be ok if a friend is running her every weekend, right? There's still one old deuce rolling around out here that I've seen, I'll try to snap a photo next time I see her; she makes me homesick. But I must say, and I hope Taarna my deuce isn't listening, now I want an MRAP! Those things are wicked, and sound it too, and the suspension looks amazing, I'd be interested in just driving one just to see what they're like. They make those old HMMWVs look like Toyota Camrys.

scopionf89

I hear you being seporated frome my wife, kid, and duce is killing me forchantly I will be reunited with them in about 3 days when i get home frome Iraq.

MRAPS are cool but they are loaded with computers. I have driven them and they are fun on asfalt scary on dirt roads. Every time you hit a bump it rocks back and forth. If you think jeeps like to roleover they are nothiing come pared to mraps. If you have heard the old saying about motercyle riders that gos their are 2 kinds of riders those that have layed a bick down and those that will. Well you can say the same about mraps thears the mrap that has roled and then their is the mrap that will roll haha.

They do have lots of power and they will go frome 0-60 faster than any other MV I have driven so far. I still would not want one just for that facked that they are loaded with computers and very very top heavy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks