• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I must admit I have a problem and may need a 12 step program

THEROAD

I bought another Deuce today. This time an M109. My son and I picked up three deuces last weekend at Indiantown. My first and his second and third. I like his M109 so I threw in a bid on one in DE and won. Oh well I keep telling myself I can always get my money back if I want to sell. Am I nut?

GL Photos

Attachments

desertfox

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: I must admit I have a problem and may need a 12 step pro

If you are, then there are thousands just like you, so do not feel too bad about yourself, now anyway. It could be a growing concern in the future. When you have so many you must purchase another house with acerage, then you can begn to worry about yourself. We are tho, a breed apart!

spentshell

Nuts, no you are not nuts this is a disease that inflicts the central nervous system and there is nothing you can do about it. Now show some pics

sgtrisk

Mmmm..mmm..uust bbb.uuu..yyyyy MORE TRUCKS!!

I came SO close to bidding on another truck myself today!! But I restrained myself and settled for an M105 trailer instead!!!

And my wife still lets me sleep in the house!

TommyG45

Cut your self off slow man! for god sake, go easy on yourself, and let the healing process begin with just a few trucks a year.

dm22630

You got one H*LL of a deal on that! ;) I almost bought it....but I held back and made myself leave my house at 4:00pm.....

You got 2 brand new radials, a new pioneer tool set, a ladder, and a extra soft top in the back.

Good buy! [thumbzup]

Attachments

THEROAD

Thanks for posting the pics. It was my first try and for some reason they came out very small. Thanks for the encouragement I had bad buyers remorse. My son tried to cheer me up. I live in NJ and have a fleet of boats. My big boat is a 35 Bertram with twin 3208 Caterpillars, my pick-up truck boat is a 20' shamrock. I also picked-up an 18' hersshoff harbor pilot with a brand new yanmar diesel this spring to go with a 17' Yankee Dory. Plus a couple of kayaks and a paddle boat. Soooo many toys so little time. I hope my wife understands it could be other women.

dm22630

THEROAD said:
Thanks for posting the pics. It was my first try and for some reason they came out very small. Thanks for the encouragement I had bad buyers remorse. My son tried to cheer me up. I live in NJ and have a fleet of boats. My big boat is a 35 Bertram with twin 3208 Caterpillars, my pick-up truck boat is a 20' shamrock. I also picked-up an 18' hersshoff harbor pilot with a brand new yanmar diesel this spring to go with a 17' Yankee Dory. Plus a couple of kayaks and a paddle boat. Soooo many toys so little time. I hope my wife understands it could be other women.
Well you will like your MVs a LOT better than your boats!

Remember the two happiest days of a boat owners life.....the day he buys it & the day he sells it! ;) rofl

Oh....and there is no hope....12 steps dont work....look at my signature :mrgreen:

LibertyDeuce

If I'm not mistaken, on the work bench on the left side, in picture 10097966.jpg, I think you scored two brand new slave cables with out plugs. These were the same boxes in my M109A3 when I picked her up. NICE SCORE and the truck too!!!!!
:beer:

THEROAD

Just sent off the EUC. Exactly 30 days from my last one. Maybe GL will get it back in record time. The last one was my first and that only took 2 weeks. The truck is only 23 miles from my mother's house and then another 50 miles to my son's farm. A short trip. Now the worrying begins....will it start, will the breaks work???

you aint got a problem. you are right one schedule of the 12 step program. rofl. 8 more to go then you graduate to the 5 ton 12 step program [thumbzup]

Just some of us graduate from the deuce program at once. Just look at Daniel rofl. hes gonna be in the 10 ton program before christmas

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: I must admit I have a problem and may need a 12 step pro

THEROAD said:
I bought another Deuce today. This time an M109. My son and I picked up three deuces last weekend at Indiantown. My first and his second and third. I like his M109 so I threw in a bid on one in DE and won. Oh well I keep telling myself I can always get my money back if I want to sell. Am I nut?

GL Photos
If you came here looking for help on your problem I think you came to the wrong place. Kind of like trying to quit drinking but still hanging out at a bar and asking your fellow drinkers to help :lol: .

SrIrie

Well unless you can line them up and take twelve steps from one to another then you don’t have too many and if you do have enough too do so then just take the twelve step program on your own and you’re cured. :lol:
then go shopping

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks