• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I need 2 Freightliner SEE 419 transported from Ft. Lewis wa to Portland Oregon

airbats801

I recently purchased 2 Freightliner SEE 419s from govliquidation up at Fort Lewis Washington. Both are said to be not running. One is completre with the front bucket resting on the ground and is 20ft long and 16000lbs. The other does not have the front loader attachment and is 14ft long.

I need them loadaed and picked up in non running condition at Ft lewis Washington and then then transported down to a gravel storage lot in portland oregon and unloaded.

Email is probably the best way to get a hold of me. airbats801 at hotmail dot com. This has to be done by july 13th. SHoot me a quite. I can hellp as much as possible loading and unloading.

Thanks,
Shaun S.

These are the 2 rigs you would be dealing with. Both have spares so I think i may be able to get up there and get the flat on the one changed out, but I have to contact the base first.

Last edited: