• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I need 5 1600 XZL's Moved From LA to FL

FM5332FF

I Have 5 XZL's That need to be shipped from Louisiana to Florida, If you know of some one or a Freight company that can do it for a decent price, please let me know. Thanks.:grd:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
my friend has a hot shop service located out of ponchatoula la.. tell me where are the tires located at and the drop off point in fl and ill ask him if he might be running empty there .. is there a time limit on them.. i have plenty of room here if you need to store them Tim

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just had four 14.5 x 20's shipped from eastern NC into TN and used Southeastern Freight lines. Used 'terminal to terminal' service and cost was $119...plenty reasonable and much less than fuel cost. The tires were just stacked on a pallet and not even tied down.

SE Freight may not serve your area but any freight company 'terminal to terminal' shipping is much cheaper than local delivery.

Bob

I Have 5 XZL's That need to be shipped from Louisiana to Florida, If you know of some one or a Freight company that can do it for a decent price, please let me know. Thanks.:grd:

yetti96

I have a loading dock at work with room for a few 53s trailers and a few forklifts. I have asked before if I could get big stuff shipped to work on pallets and was told no problem. If you are serious about this option let me know and I will ask the receiving personnel.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks