• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I Need a Jump Start for M923 in CNY

D3M0N

Good afternoon All,
I was wondering if there was anyone available to give my 923 a jump. I accidentally left the instrument panel lights on and it drained my batteries to the point where it will not turn the engine over. The batteries still have juice just not enough. If anyone in the CNY area has a slave cable or another means of jump starting, I will gladly compensate you for your time! Also any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
AJ

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Call me, pm sent.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
You can unhook the batters and charge them 1 at a time with a car! till they are all charged! If all else fails!

av8or

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm way to far, but you could connect your car to a battery charge for an hour then connect to a battery on the other pair of batterys charge it and get it going. May take awhile but your car can charge up as may batterys as needed. Bob

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've made a few calls and have a couple guys in the Syracuse area ready and waiting to assist.

Just waiting for contact from the op.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just spoke to d3mon, and passed on a number for a guy much closer, that should be able to assist.

Looking forward to an update later.

seano11

I usually just hook my pickup to my truck let all the battery's charge for 20 min and then crank her over. Making sure to disconnect the jumper cables as soon as the truck starts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks