• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I need a suspension part for my deuce, who has a parts truck

CCATLETT1984

I need the front spring hanger for the passenger side front axle. I had a run in with a barrier on the way home from wisconsin and part of the casting is broken off. Let my know if you have one and price, I'm looking to get this done soon.

Oh, bad weather was the cause of the crash, and no one was hurt (except for the guard rail ;) )

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: I need a suspension part for my deuce, who has a parts t

nopics

Must of been some really bad weather to blow a cement barrier out into your lane!

Alredneck

Banned
Try Offroadfabworks for a used one in AL on here, if you want a new on Memphis Equipments PA store 717-263-4194 or Eastern Surplus dont have there contact info but you can google them. Offroad im sure has one and can get it to ya pretty quick cause Memphis has everything under the sun but wants a arm and a leg! Glad nobody was hurt. Good Luck! Captain

Alredneck

Banned
What about Matt with Green Gem down here in florida he is on ebay to but I dont have his number either sorry. Recovery knows him well. Wasnt there a thread on here a week or so ago about someone up north scrapping a bunch of trucks and he is a member, some folks wanted the axles if I remember correctly. I just dont remember who it was, I will try n go back to see if I can find that thread, maybe you can get the part from them.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have one but i'd need 50$ for it because it would make my bob kit worthless without it.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have you asked Westfolk? Joseph probably has a parts truck.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another source would probably be John Winslow. He has tons of trucks sitting on front springs. I'd bet Ted Hils has one too. I can't find one in my scrap bin Chris.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check the t-case real good. The axle didn't move back any farther 'cause the t-case might have stopped it. Look at the mounts and driveshaft and the rear driveshaft too and the flywheel housing and the front and rear motor mounts.

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will check a couple of my stripped frames I have when I get home, I think one of them has these on them still.

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I do have some on a frame still, I'll probably cut the frame up this weekend and take those brackets off. Looks like you found some a little closer. PM me if that falls through.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks