• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I need an m105 cargo cover picture.

Ridgerunner

I looked over and through the internets, and I couldn't find the picture that I was after.

Does anyone here have a picture of an M105 cargo cover, in the flat position laying in the ground?

Because you can no longer (I can't any ways) find or buy a plain Vietnam era canvas M105 Olive Drab cargo cover. I'm looking to have one made. I would like to ditch my current rubberized cargo cover, and replace it with plain OD canvas. A picture of a cover layed out flat, would greatly help explain to the upholster what I'm looking for to have made.

3dAngus

I have a friend that is an upholster. I can tell you the best way to handle that is to bring him your old cover and let him see it and take the exact measurements. Even so, I have a picture of a cover on the ground here somewhere and will send it to you so you can discuss the preliminaries with him. Correction, I do not of a M105, but this is of a M116 on the ground. For discussion purposes, and if you don't get a better one, you can tell him it will look like this but without the outter and lower light olive green on it, which is an extension of length for another trailer. Not sure if this will help, but it might be a starting point.

Attachments

hole

Is the canvas cover for a 105 in multiple pieces like the canvas covers for Deuce's? I've never seen one for a trailer, but I know that the truck covers are a total of three pieces.

Ridgerunner

Right now I'm just puting out feeleres for prices. (if the price doesn't kill the idea) When the time comes, Ill take them my box and my cargo cover, and they can duplaicate it out of plain OD canvas and test fit it, to the box.

A picture of what needs to be made and some measurements will get me a close quote.

Darwin T

contact these people NewLifeCanvas- Reproduction Canvas for Vintage Military Vehicles and Willy's Jeeps they make them for the M35's they may can help. they are already set up with canvas and the machines to do it. i don't know them and i have never delt with them but when i was in the market for a cover for the back of my M35a2 i found this site. just after that i bought another M35a2 that had an extra cover. Yea Me!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks