• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I need lube

Jinx

My trailer light plug is very difficult to plug into the deuce. It's so hard that it's nearly impossible to plug in. What kind of lube can I use to make this easier? I don't want to risk shorting out the connections. Any suggestions?

Jinx

Not yet, lol.

I've been side tracked with an old shipping container that was dropped off earlier this week. It's going to be great for storage. I need to find someone that can add a door to the side of it and then it will get painted.

The outside it ugly, but the interior is nearly perfect.

Attachments

srodocker

nice how much did that run ya? looks like you have room for another truck and trailer...well if i get a truck i might need a spot to stay for me and my new OD fever hahahha

Jinx

It's 40' long and cost me $1800. Plenty of room for my old Caddy in the front and storage in the back. That's why I need a side door. The car will take up about half the storage area.

Yeah, there's room for more trucks, but I don't think the neighbors like what I have now. heh

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The subject line could have taken this thread in very different direction.....

DieselBob

I've been thinking about getting one of those containers in the 20' size to use as a shed. A little camo paint and no one will even notice it. :-D

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The 20 foot ones usually cost twice as much as the bigger ones.

They are more valuable because they can be used in smaller areas.

Bummer, I want to put a 20 foot one inside my barn as a shop.

trog

DOT 5 brake fluid is 98% silicone oil and I use it for electrical lubricant. Silicone grease is silicone oil containing some silica powder to stiffen it. It is suitable because:
stable against oxidation and heat,
does not soften rubber,
repels water,
does not evaporate........

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks