• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I need mirrors

stalker

Can someone please tell me where to get replacement side mirrors. I have a square model on my M43 now, but it needs to be replaced. Do you know of any interchange vehicles I can get a mirror from with the threaded mounting post? Thanks for any help. Tim.

m376x6

I have many boxes of new stud and ball type mirrors. These are larger than the standard 5 x 7 military mirrors at 7 1/2 x 10. They are powder coated black and can be painted if desired. I have used these for about 4 years now and where I used to break one or two a year from banging into stuff especially during hunting, I haven't broken one of these yet. They are tough. I had some pictures but can't seem to locate them. Here is a pic of the ones mounted to my 4x4. 14.50 apiece plus shipping. Get three, keep one as a spare in case. Let me know if you need more info. Thanks

Regards,
M376X6

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks