• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I need to stay away from these auctions...

jackson76550

Because this happens....IMG_7927.jpg. 4th truck in a couple months, but this one had fancy headlights so i couldnt resist. Looks great online but as ive learned..... who knows?? Just had to share my excitement.... ill never grow up.

Wire Fox

Because this happens....View attachment 700427. 4th truck in a couple months, but this one had fancy headlights so i couldnt resist. Looks great online but as ive learned..... who knows?? Just had to share my excitement.... ill never grow up.
I wonder if that style is actually in the supply chain, or if GP saw that this truck had potential to sell high and decided that it needed some new headlights to help sell it even higher?

Prices seem to be trending downward.
I am thankful for this. It is making some parts harder to find/more expensive, though.

Nice HMMWV, jackson. I'm a big fan of the Amtech tops and would like to get one some day.

twisted60

If you still have room in the driveway there is no reason to stop and if you run out of room a 40' parking spot at a self storage yard will hold several more... Just sayin

Looks like a good buy, I have been looking for a helmet top, but pulled the trigger on a soft top during the auction on the 12th, there is always next time.

Congrats

jackson76550

If you still have room in the driveway there is no reason to stop and if you run out of room a 40' parking spot at a self storage yard will hold several more... Just sayin

Looks like a good buy, I have been looking for a helmet top, but pulled the trigger on a soft top during the auction on the 12th, there is always next time.

Congrats
I do have 15 acres.....
1 an acre minimum is my thinking!

jackson76550

I wonder if that style is actually in the supply chain, or if GP saw that this truck had potential to sell high and decided that it needed some new headlights to help sell it even higher?

I am thankful for this. It is making some parts harder to find/more expensive, though.

Nice HMMWV, jackson. I'm a big fan of the Amtech tops and would like to get one some day.

Not sure on the lights, if you google jw speaker hmmwv a few pop up and ive seen a couple on the road with them. It has a mysterious switch on the dash too.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not sure on the lights, if you google jw speaker hmmwv a few pop up and ive seen a couple on the road with them. It has a mysterious switch on the dash too.
Military does use the speaker lights. Seems that is the next style they use after the original led truck lites. Mine came with a set on them.

Dash switch is probably for convoy amber strobe. Many of the amtech top trucks have a unit installed light.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks