• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I need use of a tow bar near Tyler Tx.

Ranger390

I'm coming home around the 22nd of Dec and I'll be going after my second MV, a M109 down in Houston on 27 Dec. I'm planning on pulling it back to the house with my M35A2 that runs like a top. I do not have a tow bar and if someone had one around Tyler Tx I would come get it and compensate them for use of it.

Thanks,
Chris

How far are you from Hooks, TX? There are some tow bar kits on GL in Hooks. I would like to bid on/buy one but I would have no way to get it to NJ. Maybe we could work out a deal. I buy it, you pick it up, use it then truck freight it to Jersey, I would pay for shipping of course. let me know if this would be something you might be interested in.

Ranger390

TurboStang370, I wish I could do that but I'm on a real tight time frame with only being home 3 weeks during the Christmas holiday and my wife is already pretty mad (to put it lightly) about the time I'm spending on this. That being said if something changes I'll be sure to let you know.

welldigger

Hey ranger give HandMpaintandbody a call. Hes a great guy and the 2 of us are more than willing to lend a hand. And I'd be cool to see the sister truck to mine (or brother).

Navyt28c

How far are you from Hooks, TX? There are some tow bar kits on GL in Hooks. I would like to bid on/buy one but I would have no way to get it to NJ. Maybe we could work out a deal. I buy it, you pick it up, use it then truck freight it to Jersey, I would pay for shipping of course. let me know if this would be something you might be interested in.
Too bad the auction isn't over sooner, I'm going there Wed. at noon to pick up my trailer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks