• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I think i won!!!!!

pdstout

Guys I am a new guy on the list, and have been watching GL auctions several weeks. I even bid a couple of times. Today I think I won! It was a M35 with Mg mount, no ring at redstone. Now another wate. I will post pitcures asap.
How much do MG rings go for? I am a 07FFL/SOT and have a gun to mount on it.
Cant Wate!
P. Stout

mbwarner

Congrats on a really nice looking truck. Wish I wasn't 3000 miles from Redstone. They've got way more trucks, way cheaper than here in the Pacific NW.

And no, I'm not eager for a 3000 mile trip at deuce speeds. :-D

dcwilkie

Hey I bid on that one!
Kidding actually. I won lot no 3906!
If you log in to the website and look at the red link buttons, you can click on "bid history" and see if you won. Go to the top auction listed when the page pops up and you will see everything you bid on. If you won, the top line of the list of bids will be green.

Congrats:-D

Last edited:

grounded

Banned
Congrats on a really nice looking truck. Wish I wasn't 3000 miles from Redstone. They've got way more trucks, way cheaper than here in the Pacific NW.

And no, I'm not eager for a 3000 mile trip at deuce speeds. :-D
HELL get one and drive it home. LOL.. wont tell you how far a newly acquired 816 has to go to get home. LOL

jrou111

I also think I won a truck today. It is a m813. How long until we get confirmation that we won?
Jim Conley
It usually comes via email around 1am for me in the CST. You can also go to your bidding history and find the event/lot and if it's highligted green, you won it. That's how I stumbled across the 6 M105 I accidentally won last week. :lol:

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Truck looks solid. Now for the hard part -- waiting and waiting and waiting.

It doesn't always take that long. I won my last truck April 23 and it was in my driveway just 20 days from auction close, May 13th. It would have been sooner if I had retrieved it myself.

dabtl

Guys I am a new guy on the list, and have been watching GL auctions several weeks. I even bid a couple of times. Today I think I won! It was a M35 with Mg mount, no ring at redstone. Now another wate. I will post pitcures asap.
How much do MG rings go for? I am a 07FFL/SOT and have a gun to mount on it.
Cant Wate!
P. Stout
beltfed34 on eBay has a really nice M66 ring listed. It has the padded back rest on it, hard to find sometimes, and looks nice.

They are HEAVY so freight costs will be high to you.