• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I took your advice.

sarge_3ad

I've been trying to sell my M185A3 shopvan, trailer and generator on GunBroker.com. I've asked what your thoughts would be to get this moving. Some said to lower the price more and some said to list it here. So I did both. I'm asking $5500 for it all, and there is alot of stuff going with this outfit. This has to be my bottom dollar, because this is pretty much what I have in it. Here's my ad.

M185A3 Shopvan w/ M105 trailer and 3kw Onan diesel generator - Steel Soldiers::Military Vehicles Supersite

I'm just looking to move this thing, and hopefully, I can get someone else into the MV hobby. It's been alot of fun.

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
  1. Sarge, that is an excellent price for what you have there. With that said, I think it would be easier to find 3 folks to buy the stuff. One with $1500 for the genset, one with $3500 for the van (probably more like $4000) and someone with $500 for the 105. At least offer the genset separate and it may help. Wished it were closer and that I had the 5.5 laying around. I hope someone steps up quick, they will get a great deal.