• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I want power steering

beaubeau

There are many diff.typs of power st. availaible. Do some homework. Go to salvage yards with older trucks in them. I have a 1971 GMC with power, Has a PS pump and a piston attached to Drag link. Simple enough. How about late model PS from Gen Motors! I converted air brakes to Hyd. brks. on a dump truck and used a set up from an old 80s GMC School bus with Hyd brakes and same unit for PS. This is same as Military Pick ups and Blasers. Nice way to convert a Deuce to Hyd Power brakes if Air pack goes bad. There are many dif Power S available with POWER STEERING gear box. Do research and U will find many Goodies. Good luck Phil

zak

check out the old posts at the other m37 forum http://www.g741.org/PHPBB/ and the ugly duckling web site. Crs has taken hold right now and I can't remember the owners name but he does the disc brake kits for the m37's. He reciently moved out of the country but will be back in business making these kits. He also made power steering kits for these trucks. I'm sure somebody will chip in with the right info.

Crazyguyla

bubba_got_you said:
I want power steering but don’t want to change the look so all I want to change is the gearbox, how do I do it?
Get bigger arms... rofl That'll translate into power steering :grd: :cookoo:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks