• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I was in TX But they let me go.

86m1028

Hey Chris
I had too many fires going the last few days & couldn't get my act together.
Hope you have a safe trip & stay out of trouble.

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Gimp, when you get to your destination try to get to Ft. Worth and go to the Stockyards Hotel. They have a restaurant called Booger Reds which has the best Chicken Fried steak around. Have a safe trip.

Blackbear

I drive most of that route about 10 times a year, a walk through the Siloh battlefield is worth the jog, about an hour.
most of the road work was done earlier, but going around Memphis avoid high traffic times.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
In Nashville (ish) we left BG ar 9am and had a couple issues. Hopefully the trip smooths out from here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks