• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I Won a 105!!

Varyag

It may be there. I just got an e-mail from GL saying it was not on fairchild and got a new contact number for the Navy yard. i am going to call them and setup Friday for pickup.

PM me Mike about the last cover if you want to sell it and I will grab it at the next rally.

Last edited:

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats on the 105! They are SO useful! Note, don't pull with small tractor. LOL I love mine! Sweet looking trailer!
God bless,
Tony:)

Varyag

Finally got it home. It was worth the money just for the trip, bs'd with the marines there for a long time and then visited eldgenb and saw his 920. It is a freaking beast.

Time to relax.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks