• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I WON I WON I WON!

ragedracer

Re: RE: Re: I WON I WON I WON!

Hoot_223 said:
ragedracer said:
rfischba1 said:
no FORT Meade back in MAY
:?:

Are you saying that this same truck was advertised at Fort Meade? Or what? Because this is definitely Barstow...

rr
yea i though so because i looked at getting one for my mom from barstow
Now I'm even more confused... :shock:

I won the truck in the photos above out of Barstow. It seems that rfischba1 is saying it is from Ft. Meade. Are you saying the same, or what?

rr

Hoot_223

Re: RE: Re: I WON I WON I WON!

ragedracer said:
Hoot_223 said:
ragedracer said:
rfischba1 said:
no FORT Meade back in MAY
:?:

Are you saying that this same truck was advertised at Fort Meade? Or what? Because this is definitely Barstow...

rr
yea i though so because i looked at getting one for my mom from barstow
Now I'm even more confused... :shock:

I won the truck in the photos above out of Barstow. It seems that rfischba1 is saying it is from Ft. Meade. Are you saying the same, or what?

rr
they are the barstow lot those pics

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks