• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I would like some feedback on Westfolk

Cam Morehead

He has been nice enough to offer to deliver my 818 to me. He suggested I ask about him. Please, if you have positive feedback, post away. If you have any negative feedback, send me a PM. I don't like negative stuff on the forums. Thanks, Cam

This is about his transportation qualifications, not his personality.

Engine5

I would think that if you did the search yourself you would find from the advice and knowledge he has shared on this site with SS member's you would not have to ask this kind of question. This is not to insinuate anything, but if anybody ever offered to deliver anything for me I would never try to dig up any "negitive feed back" on them, whether it is an 818 or a coffee.2cents

Cam Morehead

I would think that if you did the search yourself you would find from the advice and knowledge he has shared on this site with SS member's you would not have to ask this kind of question. This is not to insinuate anything, but if anybody ever offered to deliver anything for me I would never try to dig up any "negitive feed back" on them, whether it is an 818 or a coffee.2cents
I will be paying for his service and he actually suggested that I ask for you guys opinion. I don't really know any of you guys yet. Looks like I have a good guy. Thanks, Cam

Cam Morehead

Funny..... I have a broken foot right now so I am limping and my dad had polio as a kid so he always limps......

I have not had one single PM about you and everyone says you are a stand up guy. Thank you. Cam