• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

IA Event 4271

chicklin

Just a heads up, it looks like they've added 3rd and 4th pictures to most of the lots in IA this week. However, it appears that most of these new pictures are of the exact same truck and reused for multiple other trucks. They are all under-hood photos and if you look at the rust spots, paint chips, etc., you can tell they are of the same truck.

Sounds like a lazy employee to me.

Edit: Did some more checking. There appears to be at least two sets of "reused" under-hood photos. Some used more than others.

Last edited:

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Redneck GL emplyees! :) Guess they can't figure out how to use the new digital camera.

Oh wait, I'm one of those IA rednecks! ;-)

chicklin

Redneck GL emplyees! :) Guess they can't figure out how to use the new digital camera.

Oh wait, I'm one of those IA rednecks! ;-)
Why don't you go talk to one of your redneck brethren and have them set one of those trucks aside for me? I'll come pick it up next week :)

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why don't you go talk to one of your redneck brethren and have them set one of those trucks aside for me? I'll come pick it up next week :)
Can't - left the state 24 years ago. I just send my taxes there and keep my Chevelle titled there. Still visit every year. Wouldn't mind picking up a few trucks and hiding them at Rat's till the heat is off out here.

dittle

I moved out of there 8 years ago, now I wish I could move back. I seriously dislike living in the city, miss the country and the farm.......

rat4spd

You'd be right. His name is Scott, and he handles quite a bit of territory. He's less than enthused about having to blow half a day going over to camp Dodge just to do preview and pics. He had someone else with him that I think is helping him out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks