• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ibis Tek Tow Bar attachment to M35

JimmyThompson

I've searched for a few minutes and couldn't find any information about this. I'm trying to use an IBIS Tek tow bar on my deuce. IIRC someone mentioned shaving a medium foot and opening up the 3/4" pin-hole on the end of the tow bar. Any other suggestions?

av8or

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have been using Hunter medium duty tow bar feet with 1" holes on both ends. I have found the 7/8" pins on the ibis bar work out without any shimming in the 1" Hunter feet. Can't tell any difference with or with out when towing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks