• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Idaho Motor Pool

DIESELDOG49

Hello all! It's my first post here and I have just discovered the wonderful wold of Dueces. I have owned and built jeeps since I was 14 and just sold my last one a few months ago. Looking for a new hobby and found the Multifuel! the chance to run a rig on WMO is a exciting new hobby I am looking forward to. The best surprise is when I found is that I live about 20 minutes from the Idaho motor pool I have met Alex and he seems like an awesome guy! I was just wondering how many people here know him and have bought from him. We will be starting a duece project soon and I will post up details when I have them. Looking forward to hanging out on the forums chat with ya later!

DanMartin

I bought my deuce from Alex...great guy with great after-the-sale support. He's one of the good ones. You know that when you buy a deuce from him, he and his mechanics have already gone through it and it's ready to roll. Prices are a bit higher than you see on GL or Ebay, but it's the service and knowledge that you are paying for...and it's worth every penny.

I highly recommend them...great people, and a straight up no BS business.

BillIdaho

I'm there on a weekly basis, Alex was the best man in one of my weddings (I know,I know)). Let me know of there is anything you guys need any specific information on, as far as something he has, etc. I can check it out for you.
One of the best guys you will ever meet, but I am biased.
One of the best MV places in the northwest, but again, I am biased.

Rolling_Eudaimonia

DIESELDOG49 said:
Hello all! It's my first post here and I have just discovered the wonderful wold of Dueces. I have owned and built jeeps since I was 14 and just sold my last one a few months ago. Looking for a new hobby and found the Multifuel! the chance to run a rig on WMO is a exciting new hobby I am looking forward to. The best surprise is when I found is that I live about 20 minutes from the Idaho motor pool I have met Alex and he seems like an awesome guy! I was just wondering how many people here know him and have bought from him. We will be starting a duece project soon and I will post up details when I have them. Looking forward to hanging out on the forums chat with ya later!
I hope you plan on filtering that Waste Motor Oil... Pieces of Metal in the injector pump is not conducive to it's health.

OD_Coyote

I bought my M35A2 from Alex in 2004 and he accurately represented my trucks condition.
If I were to buy another truck, I would not hesistat to buy one from him again.

mbwarner

I've known and dealt with Alex for 8 or 10 years. I've been to his MV swap meet several times, and bought an M151A2 from him as well as many truck and jeep parts. He's a businessman of the old school. No dazzle, no BS, just facts and fair prices.

Tx75Pinz

Last year when it looked like I was going to have some extra funds I emailed him an inquiry on one of the dueces he was showing on his website. His reply was prompt and curterous. If I have the $$ and he has what I am looking for I would buy from him and that even was before I read all these endorsements.

jason@snakeriver

I am from eastern Idaho, and have attend just one of Alex's military shows. I ended up buying an M-819 wrecker that Alex had put togeather for a gentleman in California.
What Alex says, I take for gospel. One heck of a nice guy.
Tom @ Snake River 4x4

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I bought a three lever light switch from him through the mail years ago because my duece I bought from GL had the light switch removed. Great service and great guys from my foxhole

dburt

Just bought my first M35 from Alex last Friday. Have been looking forward to having one for years, finally decided to do it, a '72 Kaiser with winch, soft top, no heater yet, spring driver's seat, very low miles and engine hours. I will paint it, and probably add the underseat heater. Lots of my friends in the Pacific Northwest have bought from Alex, many of the M35's became rough terrain woodland fire fighting trucks. Everyone speaks highly of him. Best part is that I have a place in Idaho only 15 miles from him, so after sales support and service ought to be good too! I might add that I really like this site, lots of good info and tech advice.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks