• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Idaho MVPA Rally Swap Meet

BillIdaho

Yeah, I've been ferrying my rigs over all week. Actually, my Goat is probably high-centered there-- until I can figure it what broke., On the way over (from Caldwell-20 miles away) something started to whine, loud enough to where I could hear it over the engine! I think it's either the tranny or transfer case.
We're hoping for good weather, and a good turn out of rigs and people. I guess we are crushing three cars this year.

BadMastard

We're going to make it out for Saturday, and Saturday night. As an added bonus, my girl is fire performing for it as a payback for Alex's kindness when we broke down near him. It's something to see. Check out ICFIRE.org for a preview. She's the one breathing fire in it.

goodguyzy

would like to but.... a guy that went to the southern oregon meet will be there, will have his USMC jeep, super rare and nice job on the restore.... cant remember his name.

AMMO 23

I forgot to tell you about the entertainment Saturday night we had BadMastard girl do a great fire dance and breath fire[thumbzup]. That was a great show. Sorry I don't have pictures will get them later this week and post them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks