• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ideas/info needed

Crackerjax

I am trying to find a shelter to fit in the back of my duece(as long as it dont catch fire again) and only take up half the bed I would like to ba able to use the shelter as a lockable storage area and for a camper if needed heres the kicker I would like to be able to cover the shelter with a troop cover to hide it if I an ever find one and then also be able to mod a pair of m998 troop seats to be able to use in the empty half of the bed I was thinking an m105 shelter or something that use to go onto a trailor I would like to be able to stand in it and something I can wire power to for lights and military a/c and such

thanks in advance

Josh

ps im installing a new alt on thursday anyone want a burned one?? and I scored 6 solorgizers for $15 a pop

Crackerjax

man those things look taller on tv well then im not sure what to do i guess i cant have both worlds and im guessing that an s-749 if i can find one cheap will take up the whole bed....hmm roof rack? anyone know of someone selling an 749? the only reason im wanting a shelter is that if poop hits the fan i will be driving about 4 days and then be living in wilderness and i would like to carry all my gear and still have an sleeping area. the biggest item i have is a new issue gp med and all its goodies guess i need a trailor with cover....any other ideas thanks so far

josh