• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Identification and history question

jerseyjeep2003

I just got my 1971 M35a2 last night, was a long trip from VA after getting caught in a 2 hour traffic jam. Must have been a horrible accident, was about 50 miles south of Baltimore. Anyway, I was looking my MV over this AM and noticed a shipping sticker on the left side in front of the door, the tag ID it as being in Kuwait. The tag is reasonably well preserved and 99% legible. The staff Seargent's name is still somewhat on the windshield, You can still read it too. Does anybody know if and how I can trace back the history? I would love too know where it has been. Thanx guys.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
NO! Don't send a PM to CARNAC.

Post it to the VIN INFO thread. If you send a PM to CARNAC, he will just get PO'd and delete it.

Signed

CARNAC

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks