• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Identify this trailer

ZackRidesRed

I think it was used for a gen set, It has fold away jacks on all 4 corners for leveling. I think the tung was modified at some point.

I got it from work for free, I would like to know more about it.

I plan on turning it into a moble shooting platform with lock boxes and a bench for a loading press. when I start working on it I will start a build thread (no pics of it being used to keep with forum rules).

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Ahh, its an old one. There is one with fenders like that near me with the glass marble reflectors. Sorry, don't have a model #.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks to be WWII vintage. The large hole on the front panel is for the WWII style intervehicular connector. Also, the 7.50-20 tires were commonly used in WWII. Nice score!

ZackRidesRed

Thanks guys, I was thinking early 50's. its not in to bad of shape for being WWII vintage.

I really hate that its yellow, It will be green as soon as i'm done with cutting and welding.

mkcoen: The camaro is a 67 RS/SS convertible, it was my moms 2nd car.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
mkcoen: The camaro is a 67 RS/SS convertible, it was my moms 2nd car.
You're lucky to have something like that (I mean a connection to your mother as much as the car).

My first car was a '67 Camaro SS. Of course it was almost as old as I was when I got it.

ZackRidesRed

You're lucky to have something like that (I mean a connection to your mother as much as the car).

My first car was a '67 Camaro SS. Of course it was almost as old as I was when I got it.

I hear ya, its still my moms. I personaly could not drive a convertible, I have put to many cars on there lid to be able to drive any car with glass in the roof or a lack of a roof.

She dropped it of at my place in 2008 to do a ground up restore with a LS2/T56 swap but her funding dried up before I got started (think winter of 2008 ). I will clean out a shed for it this summer, I really hate to see it in the rain. She also has a 1969 z11 pace car she picked up in the early 80's

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks