• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

idle related problem.

Zemis

Recently my m880 has been idling funny after starting it up, it will idle very very low and stall some times, till I rev up the engine a bit. then it will seem to even out to normal. well today I did this and it rose to normal, but then it kept slowly raiseing till it was almost up to 2000 rpm's so I gave it a lil gas to see if it would even it back out, but insted it just sputtered when I gave it gas, and stalled as I tryed to pump the peddle. after that it would not start up. it would turn over but no sign of it firing up at all

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks