• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

If We Could Get Glow Plugs More Cheaply

storeman

BUMP
Presumably I made the title too vague. Can't figure out how to edit it. No response I guess means no one interested in $12 glow plugs instead of $20.
Jerry

Have seen a number of posts expressing relief at finding glow plugs for the MEP-002a and 003a for $20, instead of a much higher price from local auto shops on special order. I'm in a similar situation where I now need 4 and would like 6 to have some flexibility.

Since I own a retail store and have a sales tax #, I started doing some searching. If I could buy and ship glow plugs for the 10K and 5K for $12 each and $5.50 shipping to cover any number of glow plugs, would you be interested, and, if so how many? Please PM me rather than tie up the board. If I decide to pursue this it will be by PMs and the classifieds. I would take payment by paypal or personal check. Possible to do for other sized units if enough demand. Possibly vehicle glow plugs also.

Jerry

Last edited:

Keith_J

I could use a few just for prescribed load list purposes. Mine are fine and I rarely need pre-glow for starting.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks