• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

If your truck could talk, mine kinda did

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bob,
That's kinda cool, now you have to keep that cover just for the history of it. I wish I knew where my truck has been.

citizensoldier

Thats cooooool Bob.. If you display that at shows I bet one of them soldiers comes along one day.. Then he could tell you what they did in the truck.. I do wish they could talk all the time and even talk to mine but only get answers in my head.. Its a side effect of ODD stage 3..

FrankUSMC

Bob
How about a Marine Corps desk talking? The desk I have in my office, that I am at right now, was bought by me years ago at DRMO for $35.00. You remember the desk, the BIG, oak one that you sat behind when you had the "duty" that night. When you got bored, you wrote your name, and the date inside the desk.....you might add on how many more days you had remaining in the Corps before you transfered to the "CivDiv".
This desk has several dates and names in it most are from 1967, great history that I get to touch every day.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well aparently the guys who used my contact maintenance truck didn't like some fellow by the name of Angel Rivera. Using chalk they wrote all over the inside of the cab roof about him and his mother. If this wasn't a family forum i'd post photos. My son and I laughed our butts off all the way home with it.
Angel, if you're out there, i'm sure you're a decent guy!

TedG

Nice Bob! Google some of thier names, maybe you'll find them. My deuce return from Iraq and the passenger door, inside, was signed by Samekia or Lamekia or Lamechia or who knows? Can't make it out makes me wonder why it was signed! lol

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks