• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

If you're still waitin on EUC

Westex

Well, great balls of fire! Got approval of my EUCs today. Does anyone know if they require insurance on the vehicles if you just winch 'em up on a trailer and go?

Yippee! Approval came through today! Planning the recovery from WR in Georgia now.

For those waiting, here's my timeline: 7/30 EUC to Battle Creek from GL. 9/1 rec'd approval. First time buyer.

Good luck everyone!

1qwkgoat

One more question to add. For those of you who have gotten your approval EUC email. Did the emails come at anytime during the bussiness day or has everyone recieved there emails around 17:00.

I assume the emails our sent out through the day as the EUC's are approved, I just thought I'd ask. I'm the curious type:-D

nhdiesel

Auction ended 8/27, did EUC immediately, e-mailed it in. Went into "pending" the 28th. Hasn't moved since. I'm not expecting it to be any faster...just posting my time. This is my 5th purchase. Just seems longer because this is my first Deuce...I have the kid on christmas eve thing going.

Jim

stumps

Auction ended 8/27, did EUC immediately, e-mailed it in. Went into "pending" the 28th. Hasn't moved since. I'm not expecting it to be any faster...just posting my time. This is my 5th purchase. Just seems longer because this is my first Deuce...I have the kid on christmas eve thing going.

Jim
If your EUC is still "pending", you had better get in touch with GL. You might have left out something important, and they are waiting on you to send them a revision.

-Chuck

Westex

Mine submitted the 6th of August to Battle Creek and I was approved on 9-1-2009. It was my first Deuce. The second Deuce I bought EUC submitted to Battle Creek on August 14th, and it was approved hours later on the 1st of September also. Go figure? I realize there is alot of angst about the approval, and it's all too easy for those of us who get approved in an orderly fashion to just "move on".

I did alot of thinking and miserating of what my next order of battle would be if not approved by Battle Creek within, say, 35 days, and my game plan was to get on the phone with Battle Creek. You can find them on the internet; it is known as the Federal Center and is the headquarters of DRMO. I'm sure there are plenty of those on this site that could expand on contacting Battle Creek better than I, especially since my approval mooted any necessity of contacting them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks