• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

IFA W50 www.ifa-tours.de

Cheek

[color=blue> ]
<FONT color=#0000ff> Thank You For Posting The Link To The Truck Trial Web Site! I Really Enjoy Looking At The Pictures Of Those Beautiful Trucks! I Hope All Is Well There![/color]

[color=#0000ff>I]

<FONT color=#0000ff> Take Care, [/color]

[color=#0000ff> ]

<FONT color=#0000ff>[/color]

[color=#0000ff> ]

<FONT color=#0000ff> I Will Try To Take Some Pics Today Of The Fuse Panel And Engine. My Engine Is Kind Of Dirty, Needs Paint And An Exhaust Manifold Nut, But It Is All Stock! I Was [/color][color=#0000ff>Not][/b] Road Hazards Except For Those Pesky Four Wheeler's! I Will Post The Pics Of My Wiring In My Thread And Give Renato Back His! I Hope Everyone Has A Good Day! [/color]

[color=#0000ff>I'll]

<FONT color=#0000ff>Jeff :)[/color]

Renato

If their asking to the vehicle and the technology have, then in our forum under www.ifa tours.de, there are very many IFA W50 (125 HP) and IFA L60 (180 HP) visit us drivers.

UAZpartsforsale

Question about IFA truck in USA

Hello

Were you and your IFA truck in the USA back in 2002-2003?
I think I saw your truck on the high way. Did you visit New Orleans?
Sergio

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks