• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

IGI M1008 PICS

jw4x4

The outside lugs on the Trial Extreme look very similar to Super Swamper Boggers. I have 35" Mickey Thompson Baja Claw radials on my '05 Dodge. I really like them.

86-1ton

wow that is a CLEAN truck! and it looks like our great old chevy's are loved everywhere in the world...! great purchase!

mightyhammer

Hey...I like the looks of the last two sets of tires you posted...First question...Are they all re-caps/treads. Second question...Where can a fella get some??? Thanks, Coop

tourdog

i would like to know qwhat company retead the tires for you and what manufacture of retread they are would like to get some trail extream my self

mightyhammer

Yea we have plenty of retreaders here, but not in the tread pattern of the ones you posted....Like the trial extreme, and the wild power...I like the looks of them and was wondering if they are tread patterns offered by American re-cappers? Any one know??? COOP