• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I'm alright. Really!

cbvet

My house needs a new roof. My pickup truck needs a new door. I have plenty of work to do on the 2 Deuces. Haven't even sorted out the Mighty Mite "kit" yet.
So............................
I bought a 5 ton.
Surely many of you will agree I did the right thing.
Because many of you have the same condition.
Greengivitus?
Camophoma?
Truckoriasis?
I don't know.
I just know I had to do it.
Took a road I've never been on before, thinking it might be a shortcut. Drove by a Harley dealer, & there in the parking lot is this big green camo truck. With a sign reading "For sale, best offer". I had to check it out.
M813A1, fresh rebuild on Cummins, dropside bed, perfect vinyl cargo cover, runs & drives just fine. Some light rust. Everything works.
Good so far right? Here's the clincher.
Aaron Seals was a Marine engineer from South Bend Indiana. He was killed in Iraq. This truck was donated to the family, to raise money for the scholarship fund in Aaron's name.
A good friend of mine in the VFW, was a buddy of Aaron's in Iraq. Another Marine.
I bought the truck.
On our other trucks, we proudly display our flags waving high & proud.
On this truck, the United States & Marine Corps flags will always fly at half-staff, in honor of Corporal Aaron Seals, USMC.

Eric
CBVET

Attachments

acetomatoco

RE: I

I am loving greengivitis and will add it to my vocabulary for sure. As, apparently, I am terminal with it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks