• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I'm alright. Really!

cbvet

My house needs a new roof. My pickup truck needs a new door. I have plenty of work to do on the 2 Deuces. Haven't even sorted out the Mighty Mite "kit" yet.
So............................
I bought a 5 ton.
Surely many of you will agree I did the right thing.
Because many of you have the same condition.
Greengivitus?
Camophoma?
Truckoriasis?
I don't know.
I just know I had to do it.
Took a road I've never been on before, thinking it might be a shortcut. Drove by a Harley dealer, & there in the parking lot is this big green camo truck. With a sign reading "For sale, best offer". I had to check it out.
M813A1, fresh rebuild on Cummins, dropside bed, perfect vinyl cargo cover, runs & drives just fine. Some light rust. Everything works.
Good so far right? Here's the clincher.
Aaron Seals was a Marine engineer from South Bend Indiana. He was killed in Iraq. This truck was donated to the family, to raise money for the scholarship fund in Aaron's name.
A good friend of mine in the VFW, was a buddy of Aaron's in Iraq. Another Marine.
I bought the truck.
On our other trucks, we proudly display our flags waving high & proud.
On this truck, the United States & Marine Corps flags will always fly at half-staff, in honor of Corporal Aaron Seals, USMC.

Eric
CBVET

Attachments

acetomatoco

RE: I

I am loving greengivitis and will add it to my vocabulary for sure. As, apparently, I am terminal with it.