Well, with much help from Ken here in Texas and lots of work I was able to get this huge project finished. Before getting here the second time I changed the starter relay, the starter and the in-tank pump to get the truck at least functional. With the fuel being turned up adding extra power for the trip really helped in the hills. The heat and humidity were tolerable but A/C is in the works. Once I got to Houston the second time Ken and I got working on the fuel problems and modified a trailer hitch to pull the car carrier back to Indiana for my ex's car. We also got a Memphis Equipment windshield installed to stop the leaks. More tomorrow. It's time to put my son to bed so more later.
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!