• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I'm building a bobbed deuce to sell or i can do the conversion to your truck.

joec

OK cool ...I was not paying attention to this thread. Get A truck with a "c" turbo. It's not as loud as the "d" plus you get the whistle. I know alot of guys like it. Me being one. He will take care of you. Plus if you want to wheel it. Get lockers front and back With hubs on the front. Later you can get the kit from ouverson to put hubs on the back rear. Jatonka has hubs for the truck AVM pretty good hub.

Last edited:

Big CASE

sunvisors and you have done suicide doors??? do you have any pictures of them .
I would like to see this done to a deuce . are suicide doors a kit or just a refit ??
thanks

joec

He is getting one done.....

TRAVIS is that your bobbed deuce at jims shop?????

If so that is bad ass He did a hell of a job on it....:jumpin::not worthy:

ChrisW72971

anyone ever just build a bobbed Deuce with portal axles??? maybe even use the whole torque tube and everything from a Unimog???
I think that would be pretty awesome. Diesel multifuel engine with Mog capabilities :twisted:
I want one NOW lol

ChrisW72971

with portal axles off a Unimog the blocks wouldn't be needed for the springs. The axles would sit higher therfore the drivetrain angle doesn't have to change. The ground clearance would be higher for the axles also.
there is videos on youtube with Jeeps with portal axles installed.