• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I'm getting an urge to get a 275A2......

czechsix

I've been thinking about the shorter wheelbase for years now...possibility that I might lose my M35A2 to pick up a M275A2 tractor. Anyone seen them on GL lately? Or what are the going rates for the tractors?

Decisions, decisions..........

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't do it Greg! the little tractors turn tighter, fit into parking spaces better and rarely do folks want you to haul something. With all these disadvantages, why would one even think of owning one. Oh yeah, they accelerate too quick without the weight of the bed. I'm not sure why anybody would want one of these trucks. Haven't seen any on GL for a while. Try www.miltrucks.com if you're serious. Eric is near Columbus OH and had a pretty nice one for sale a while back.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks