• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I'm gonna run out of room - something's gotta give.

dma251

If anyone's interested I've listed my 5-ton on the classifieds here. Check it out.

I drove the new HEMTT yesterday - all I can say is WOW!!! These things have SOOOOO much more power! It drove great. Tracked straight, accellerated very smoothly, and the tranny shifted quick and precisely. My main work ahead of me is pretty much just cosmetic stuff. Buying this HEMTT was a great move.

It's going to be delivered to my house on Saturday, and then I'll be able to take some pics, and provide more details, but it's paid for and I've got the title so I guess it's official - I'm a HEMTT owner!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: I

WOW. What a truck! So all you really need to have an operational truck is a bed?

M1075

RE: I

Congrats, glad to hear the truck runs strong. I know a few people with parts. If you need something, let me know.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Man that is so cool DMA. I'm glad it turned out to be a good truck. ePay can be a little scary sometimes so it's great your seller was on the up and up. Too bad bad you are way out there on the west coast or you and bkubu could convoy. The only thing better than a HEMTT going down the road is 2 HEMTT's :)