• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I'm having some Tapatalk issues

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I know that Patracy has very little control over TT, so I know this isn't probably isn't an issue on our end.................... but I am having an issue where when I look at threads on TT, I see the posts, but they're blank. No words or images. If I swipe down, the text "flashes" and then immediately disappears again.

Is any having this issue and does anyone have a fix for it?

Here's a screenshot off my phone. You can see there is one post in the thread, but it shows as blank in TT.

Screenshot_20160731-180642[1].jpg

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I know this is a lame question, but have you removed/reinstalled it? The fact that it displays the text but flashes means it's getting data (IMO).

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I know this is a lame question, but have you removed/reinstalled it? The fact that it displays the text but flashes means it's getting data (IMO).
I had not. I just uninstalled and rebooted and installed a fresh copy and I guess I was running on an obsolete version. I seem to not be having the same problem, but the new version appears not to have the "front page" like the old one................. does the current version require you to go in to each forum to view unread threads?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm not failure with it, I browse new posts from a computer and use tapatalk to reply on the go.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks