• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I'm having trouble determine the name of this vehicle

chance27

I don't know where to go for this but I would like to know the name of the vehicle in the pictures below. If you could find those for civilian use, it would be nice if someone could point me in the direction of finding one.
31107406.jpgFrench_VBL_Def_France_02.jpgFrench_VBL_Def_France_03.jpgVBL_UNIFIL_FINUL_Liban_French_Army_003.jpgVBL_UNIFIL_FINUL_Liban_French_Army_004.jpgVBL_UNIFIL_FINUL_Liban_French_Army_005.jpg

Bugger, you can't edit the title, determining*

B3.3T

Several other countries have small numbers as well including Mexico. They are an awesome vehicle but will never be available surplus. I drove one in France several years ago and learned how well Panhard and the French government keep ahold of such assets.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks