• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I'm lookin for dump cylinder and other parts

forklift

hello all,
I'm looking for everything I would need to make my deuce a dump truck. I love my truck very much, but i need it to do some work. I saw pictures of someone from this site who had purchased one finished. I have the picture and it looks perfect. So...If anyone has an old dump truck they wouldn't mind getting rid of, let me know. thank you
, jake

rice

Deuce dump

I converted my M35A1 to a dump before I sold it. Now I'm thinking about converting my 66 to a dump. I purchased an old chevy dump for $250 and used the cylinders and the pivots at the back. I also replaced the runners front to back with 6" channel to make it stronger. I used a 24 volt pump from a forklift with electric solenoid to lower. Just had 2 buttons in the cab for raise or lower.

Attachments

forklift

Was yours gas or multifuel? I'm really curious how mines gonna handle a load of dirt when I'm done. Mines non-turbo multifuel.

rizzo

CCATLETT1984 said:
there is a dump box duece for auction at selfridge, MI
its missing the front axle and prolly engine, but the rear looks to be intact.
that is a 5 ton with a cummins in it. I will be bidding on that also. I was planning on taking the front axle from the tractor and putting it on the dump.
Its missing the front axle and radiator, and fan. the rest looks mostly complete.

rice

My M35A1 had the 427 multifuel with Turbo. It handled the load fine. The turbo helps at higher rpm's.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks