• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

i'm new and here's why...........

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Someone went shoppin' in San Antonio. Good deals, those trucks all came from 372 FSB in Dallas and should be rust free. Welcome to the site.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard.

Will we ever get federal funding to do research into this disease? Geez, I hope not.

:)

sw

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dave,
You might want to work on that hood a bit before getting any speed up. Looks like the side clamps are either off or missing. A hood coming up and meeting the top of the windshield while on the highway at 45 + mph is not a positive experience!:cry:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard and try not to go broke buying up all the MV equipment you can, like the rest of us have. Oh, wait, that's just me.:oops::oops:

naw SCSG, if you look closely the side clamps are there. They are just not hooked on.

dcwilkie

Hey Mike-
Thanlks for the heads up. Actually it's just not clamped down. The clamps are there dangling by the headlights.

Texas Redneck- That's a nice truck! Did you get to start it up and put it in gear? If so, did the air pressure come up OK?

BTW, if being a redneck means you love The Lord, your wife, your country, your dogs, your cats, your trucks, and your guns, then I'm about as red as they get![thumbzup]

Pawnshop

If it's like most of the others it will need new batteries but nothing else major. The cable is missing from the winch so I expect it may not work. I think my friend looked at that one yesterday, I will ask him...

TexRdnec

If it's like most of the others it will need new batteries but nothing else major. The cable is missing from the winch so I expect it may not work. I think my friend looked at that one yesterday, I will ask him...
i'd appreciate that.

BTW, so far as addiction diseases go, i'm a carrier for military rifle disease so this shouldn't shock my system too badly :wink:

ETA: looks like i may be in good shape

So, did you win one? I checked them out yesterday and they all looked to be in good condition. according to the GL guy on site they were all driven in and only needed batteries. There are a bunch more on the yard they are getting ready for the next go round but they do not appear to be in as good a shape as these did. I got outbid and it went over my max so I'm still waiting.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks