• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I'm not sure if govplanet is serious or not

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I almost want to bid and then send it to Steve with a note asking him to restore it to “show quality”.

I think that this vehicle is best sold for its scrap steel value.

osteo16

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Stuff like that will most likely be used as a prop, similar to damaged vehicles in the war scenes of Terminator and Suicide Squad and other dystopian future type movies.

I can’t imagine any parts in that rig are worthy of salvaging.
Great idea, I’ll buy it and rent it out to Sony Pictures for $1500 a day... They pay freight..

TomTime

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have you seen the crazy money people are paying for a lot of these items on GP? I'm sure you have.

I was watching a MEP-831 generator. The red service tag said, "Engine blown", it was missing the invertor, battery and I believe the fuel line. So basically you have a case, the generator itself and of course the wiring.

I have one but the case is crap so I was looking at it just for the casing. It went for over $1,900.00...crazy.

My point, someone will buy it!!