• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Im not sure if I like this 6x6

Josh

That truck has its appeal, but at the same time, it looks wrong. Got any specs on the drivetrain?

If I owned it, Id def change the tires and color of the rims to black

jollyroger

looks like a m211 stile axles.
I agree. I just went out and looked at dad's M220 to confirm. Definitely looks like that drivetrain. Which would mean in stock form the GMC 302 inline and Hydromatic tranny. That would also explain the extended front bumper. Someone could have shoe horned a Pontiac, Cadillac or Olds engine into it in front of the hydro which would make it a cool hot rod if you can use the term here.

Whoever did it took a lot of time on the sheet metal. Pretty cool truck. Thanks for sharing Masic.

JmanX

its no MV,:driver: but as a chevy guy i say i like it.[thumbzup] it looks like he put some hours in to it, :grd: and i could see it geting a lot of ATT. at the local mud pits. :beer: my hats off to him for the creativity. :not worthy:

tm america

thats awsome..Looks like they dropped that gmc body on a m135 chassis. .they kept it all gmc and period correct. beautiful job.i would think something that nicely would easily be worth 15,000...it even has the correct rims for singles:driver:

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would have to say I would lit it in its original MILITARY form better, But it does look like the builder dis pretty decent work (from what I can see) and I bet it was a heck of a LOT of work to do this conversion, I think its pretty neat if you buy it please post pics of the motor and driveline its actually pretty neat, I think its growing on me more as I write this! Good luck
KK

KsM715

I like it. But with so much work put into it why didnt he atleast make the rear fenders the right length to cover the wheels. They look to short to me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks