• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Im so sad

GPW661

Its kills me to post this,but had to sell my cucv M1009 because of me needing to pay down so bills (thank's ex-wife):cry:...also I had to sell it to save my 1942 dodge WC52:|

ryan77

**** if i could i sell my m1009 to get rid of wife it be a coin toss !!!!! Blazers are a dime a dozen save up and buy another!!!

GPW661

Trust me,,,the ex turned 40 and went nuts.....Atleast she didnt any of my toys.....Still got my 44 gow,42 wc , 44 bantam and my new wwii 1/4 T field mod repair trailer...pic's coming soon.
But sad, i have to change my profile pic now .:cry:

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've also been forced to thin the heard.
Can't blame the ex
I can blame Inflation + house values @ 50% of new construction cost.
Sure they say inflation is low, they lie!

eagle4g63

Well this reminds me of one of my past dealings....I bought a 55 ford PU and well had to sell because of my ex.....long story short, kept talking(reminiscing with friends and what not) about how I missed that truck and never got it to the point of driving....the "new" girlfriend felt so bad about it went out and bought me a 52 International(drivable)......All I can say is out of all that I got the better deal.....and a new wife(you just have to keep one like that)!!!

Many more toys followed with wife number two........sounds bleak now but there might be a silver lining in there for you too!!!

FrankUSMC

With wife number one, I gave away an entire gun collection trying to save the marrage, to include WWII sniper rifles.
Been married to wife number two for 15 years fills like we are still dating it is so much fun being with her.
Oh, the toys, I am now some where over 200 military guns in the new collection, military vehicle collection goes from a M274 mule up to a M2 halftrack.
Life does get better.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

scrapdaddy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Life does get better, Amen to that! Over twenty years with #2 wife, best thing I ever did. But it's a hard road to travel to that point. Good luck and keep your head up!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks