• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I'm still here

stephenfeldmeier

Sorry for the delay of the videos, but here are the set backs

1st When I was putting the transmission back together, I did not keep the same thrust washers as what came out of the transmission. (remember 2 transmission were dissembled and stored in boxes over a 9 year period) so I had to order a couple of head space washers of different sizes to fix a problem I ran into. I will explain it all in the video.

2nd The railroad decided to give me a weeks vacation (by surprise) during Valentine's Day week. So my Fiance (being the romantic that she is) wanted to get married during this week, so we went to Sedona Az. to get married.

3rd, While in Sedona I caught a bug that leaves me breathless, coughing endlessly, can't talk, can't breathe, just wishing life would end! Since my garage isn't heated, is going to be a week or two before I get the assembly video done.

I already have the disassembly done just waiting to finish the assembly.

So just PM me with your name, address and zip code, so when I do finish this, I'll be able to get these out in a timely manner.

Sorry for the delays

littlebob

RE: I

Congradulations and hope You feel better soon. There are a lot of Flu and viruses going around everywhere right now.
the last two weeks we had two or more people out sick everday and our Young Marines Drill last Saturday We were missing at least three that I know where illness related.
gotta go time to wash hands, take a shower and go to bed.
littlebob

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks