• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I'm stupid and misspelled my user name

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
you need to send a private message to steelsoldiers or mangus580-they are the only 2 who can change it.
But don't hold your breath waiting for them to change it - they are rarely here, and mangus rarely does any work on the site.

jamesfrom180

:funny:I think living with it now is the only way.
Plus if I am correct I believe soldier #2 posted for his dad. I think the Marine can take a joke and now has a nick-name.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/conversations/36280-florida-member-database-map.html
Add your name up to the list and it will be official. I feel the members here in this state will have no problem with the spelling. Can always say its the heat!

Last edited:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Can a moderator or site staff please correct my screen name to BOBDEUCE. That way I don't look retarded. Thanks. [thumbzup]
You know, if you had not said something, most would not have said a thing about it

jamesfrom180

It would appear that by your last statement one could infer that a lowly Jeep may make one ponder ones mental faculties? I do not ride around in a cargo truck and I did not misspell my screen name.:funny:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks