• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Important multifuel Injection pump part needed!

I need an important part for the std. American Bosch rotary type PSB multifuel Injection pump (w/fuel density compensator) It is called Fulcrum Lever at the manual TM-9-2910-226-34 and function as a throttle lever for the fuel amount,please look at the pic. It is broken in three pices, I tried to MIG weld it and it was possible but it`s unpossible to get the original minimal tolerances, because of heat,e.g., so it`s not possible to use, function is not right, smokes (because smoke limit cam is also at this lever) and throttle linkage blocates. Maybe anybody does have a damaged or parted out pump...Thanks, Matthias

Attachments

Westex

I need an important part for the std. American Bosch rotary type PSB multifuel Injection pump (w/fuel density compensator) It is called Fulcrum Lever at the manual TM-9-2910-226-34 and function as a throttle lever for the fuel amount,please look at the pic. It is broken in three pices, I tried to MIG weld it and it was possible but it`s unpossible to get the original minimal tolerances, because of heat,e.g., so it`s not possible to use, function is not right, smokes (because smoke limit cam is also at this lever) and throttle linkage blocates. Maybe anybody does have a damaged or parted out pump...Thanks, Matthias

What model year is the deuce you are working on; and what engine type? I have discovered that there are different injector pumps between the Deuces.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I might have that part. Post a pic of the side of your pump(with the model code #). There are different makes and models. I want to get the right part for you.

Thanks for your assistance. The cast aluminum lever sitting in the back unit of the pump under the density compensator und under the throttle main control rod, easy to part out,about 10minutes. Engine is the std. Hercules Multifuel LDT-465-1C and pump the late type PSB, Code A,B,C,D,E,F, but I can also use another code lever, so the main cast lever will be the same, only the other srewed/mounted in parts are different, I could use them from my.Thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks