• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Importing Caterpillar D.E.U.C.E. Deployable Universal Combat Earthmover

kochevnik

Attachments

jdmcm

You can import any armor built before 1956 with a form 6....but is this thing armored? If it is USA made and current military technology it is bound by ITAR, which doesn't mean it can't be imported but you will need State Department approval

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
"This earthmover carries no armour or defensive armament."

"Looks like a snow groomer to me officer". Especially if you throw a coat of non army paint on it. Or even a piece of agg equipment.
Will it fit in a box or does it have to go RORO?

I do know that the UK now has export licence requirements for ex-military gear - which I am sure Withams will be up to speed with.

.....................................................oooooOOOOOOOooooo...............................................

Oh yeah - an on behalf of my peoples military, can I appologise for the missuse and totally confusing acronym - this is not a DEUCE!!!!!

Last edited:

greenjeepster

Considering that the listing states "subject to VAT unless sold outside EU" I would guess that it could be exported. US customs isn't going to care, the question is will the Ministry of Defense?

Like mentioned above; declare it as anything other than a military vehicle.

vettes

Wow, at 49,500 pounds that works out to 74k and change US, not including shipping, I assume you are not looking to spend that much? looks cool but what are you using it for? could find some real armor and weld a plow onto it :)

dmetalmiki

Some of that stuff sells for really low money over here. There are engineers tractors like new with about 6 miles on them! going for about £10,000. Have rubber track pads and full equiptment. But what the heck would a collector get out of it with such little use for display only.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks