• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Impulse Deuce

AKJEEP

Well, id made me feel better!!!
Grab a copy of the November 06 issuse of JP Magazine and check out the article on the Duece that editor John Cappa bought off a Steel Soldiers member.

Everyone asks me why I bought mine, and my response is pretty much the same as his - Because it was there and so was I and wouldn't you want one???!!!

AKJEEP

RE: Impulse Duece

The same issuse (Nov 06) has some cool write ups on M715s.
Been a while since I grabbed a magazine off the rack and flipped through it. Funny how it was a magazine that would seem filled with articles about me!
I've had two people call and ask me if I had an alias or if I wrote for the magazine, as either of the stories could've been about me.
Mental note for future reference to self : Gotta get a M715 to complete the collection. Why? BECAUSE!

AKJEEP

RE: Impulse Duece

And the pic in that gallery titled "Pullin' at LACR Diesel Power Chalenge" is in that article.

area52

I read that one. Funny how he drove from California to Washington to pick up a deuce. I drove from New Mexico to California to pick mine up!!

AKJEEP

The articles on the 715s sounded like a typical fiasco whenever I'm getting ready to take a new rig on a long trip.

dma251

Whats really funny is that I bought the Deuce that I sold to John Cappa in that article from a guy in San Francisco and drove it home to Washington!

John and his buddy Christian were really cool guys, but I wish they had shot me an email to let me know I was going to be in a Jeep magazine - if I hadn't had a guy at my local tire shop recognize me and tell me about the mag I never would have known!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks