• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

In need of Military style truck for a parade!

briancmorris

Hello all!
I am located in Renton WA and next weekend we have a huge community celebration all weekend. As part of that celebration, of course, we have a parade. I am overseeing an entry in the parade and we are looking for a local resource for a military style truck that we could use in the parade. A flatbed would be ideal but at this point any type of vehicle would probably work. The parade entry is highlighting and promoting a comic book convention we are holding later this year and so we are including various people in different costumes related to comic books, movies and such. And...army guys! I realize this is late notice but if anyone in the greater Seattle area would like their vehicle to be in a parade, please contact me! We will gladly pay for any expenses incurred for this help! Thank you for your help!